Getting your 4x4 suspension right is one of the most important factors that impact on your 4WD's performance and comfort on and off-road.
Whether it’s for work or leisure, Drivetech 4x4 has a range of shock absorbers to suit most makes and models, giving you the ride quality and handling you desire. To see the benefits of the Enduro, Foam Cell and Enduro Pro ranges CLICK HERE.
BUT...if you are looking for the best 4x4 remote reservoir suspension option for you, the Enduro Pro shocks, struts and lift kits offer the complete package.
These new 4x4 Shock Absorbers are the latest addition to the Drivetech 4x4 off road parts range. These stylish performance off road shocks are the perfect fit for your 4x4 for touring and off roading.
The Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro remote reservoir monotube shock performs even better than it looks. The remote reservoir shocks provide excellent heat dissipation to improve shock performance whilst allowing for extra shock travel when offroad.
DRIVETECH 4X4 ENDURO PRO SHOCK ABSORBERS FEATURE:
- Multi-Stage Valving - providing both comfort and performance
- Height Adjustable Spring Seat Struts - for fine tuning ride height
- Braided Line to Reservoir - reducing the risk of damage to the line when offroad
- 20mm Chrome Piston Rod - for extra strength when side load exists during full travel
- 46mm Diameter Piston - allowing for more precise tuning
- Triple O-Ring Swivel Connector - tightly sealing the system from water and dust
- Heavy Duty Rubber Bushes - for a long life cycle
Available to suit a large range of popular 4x4 utes, wagons and SUV’s as listed below or CLICK HERE for a downloadable version:
To check out the Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro video CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to view the install of the Enduro Pros on the Project Hilux.
CLICK HERE to view the full range of Enduro Pro shocks and struts.
To enquire about, or purchase any of the Drivetch 4x4 Enduro Pro range, please contact your closest Drivetech 4x4 Authorised Stockist - www.drivetech4x4.com.au/store