Whether you’re driving in the city or across the Nullabor, the Australian climate can be harsh on our finely tuned diesel engines.
Designed by diesel fuel injection manufacturers as a pre-filter to the original equipment filter, Drivetech 4x4 Fuel Manager protects vital diesel injection components from water, humidity, acids and other contaminants before damage occurs.
These kits are easily installed in your engine bay without having to modify any existing vehicle components. With multiple inlet and outlet ports, this dynamic design allows flexibility during installation.
- Drivetech 4x4 Fuel Manager pre-filter unit
- Vehicle specific, high grade stainless steel mounting bracket
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- Brass barbs and plugs
- Vehicle specific fuel line hose
- Polycarbonate bowl
Water Sensor Kit
Signals that water has accumulated in the filter and must be drained. Ideal for applications where a see-through bowl cannot easily be checked. The sensor can easily be connected from the elements sump to a remote alert light.
Assists in cold weather startups. A simple and reliable sensor reacts to the fuel temperature and activates a high-efficiency heating element when needed. Fuel flows along the length of the heater for rapid and uniform warming.
Replacement Filter Elements
Using chemically treated paper media to repel water, these elements offer highly efficient filtration. Designed to ensure optimum protection for the injection system. Replacement filters are available in 30, 5 and 2 micron.
Hand Primer Pump
For quickly purging air that has entered the lines during an element change or draining of the water and residue catch.
Why Drivetech 4x4 Fuel Manager is the best choice?
- Long life filter media that has been heat and chemically treated for maximum durability and acid resistance.
- All components are tightened and removed by hand. No need for filter tools.
- Easy view, see through polycarbonate drain bowl.
- Multi-port head allowing mounting in any place and in any configuration.
- Suits all diesel engines from 50 to 350 horse power (37 to 261 kW) with a maximum fuel operating pressure of 60 p.s.i.
Download the Drivetech 4x4 Fuel Manager Brochure HERE