Designed by diesel fuel injection manufacturers as a pre-filter to the original equipment filter, Drivetech 4x4 Diesel Pre Filter protects vital diesel injection components from water, humidity, acids and other contaminants before damage occurs.
These kits are easily installed in your engine bay without having to modify any existing vehicle components. With multiple inlet and outlet ports, this dynamic design allows flexibility during installation.
Here are some fast facts you might like to know:
- The long life filter media is heat and chemically treated for maximum durability and acid resistance
- There is no need for filter tools as all components are tightened and removed by hand
- Easy view, see through polycarbonate drain bowl
- Multi-port head allowing mounting in any place and in any configuration
- Suits all diesel engines from 50 to 350 horse power (37 to 261 kW) with a maximum fuel operating pressure of 60 p.s.i.
Drivetech 4x4 Diesel Pre Filter is simple to fit, easy to maintain and when it comes to replacement filters Drivetech 4x4 also supply an extensive range of:
- Bulk filter packs
- Cabin air filters
- Mine spec kits
- Engine, fuel and oil combo kits
Optional extras such as water sensor kits, in-unit heaters and a hand primer pump are also available.
The range also includes engine Filter Kits for most 4x4 makes and models in Australia and New Zealand.
The Drivetech 4x4 range of filtration products also includes OE replacement air, oil and fuel filters in bulk and combo kits and the cabin air filters.
To purchase from our range or to get advice and assistance on specifications and fitment ask one of our Drivetech 4x4 Authorised Stockists as they can point you in the right direction. Feel free to download the Filtration catalogue - Edition 2 or our Fuel Manager brochure.
If you are in the trade and want to join the Drivetech 4x4 Authorised Stockist network, feel free to contact us.
Drivetech 4x4 is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.